PCL recovery

Hopefully when this shapes up into something, it will help other people going through a similar surgery... not much out there on PCL's, and I think there should be.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bye bye crutches

I gave up using my crutches a while ago, but I held on to them just in case. Just in case what, I don't know, but I figured I should keep them for some time. Well, I haven't used them since my doc gave me the all clear from them, so I finally threw them out today. Put them outside, said tootle-loo. I wanted to take a picture of them, but by the time I thought of it, and went back outside, they were gone... guess someone walking past decided they could use a pair of crutches. Oh well. Still is very exciting. I kept my brace for now, not sure why. I think maybe I think I might need it just in case I tear my PCL again? Dunno, but that will probably go when I move for my residency.

No comments:

Post a Comment